Ski Trip 2021 Cancellation

by | Sep 8, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments

I hope you and your families are all well during this difficult time. I am writing to you to provide an update regarding the planned ski trip to Aprica, Italy from Saturday 23rd January to Friday 29th January 2021.

Unfortunately, due the current circumstances, we have had to cancel the proposed ski trip. Although this decision will be a disappointment to all those looking forward to the trip, it is a decision that has been made with the best interests of all involved.

All payments you have made will be refunded to your bank account through ParentPay. Please can I ask for your patience for these transactions to be concluded.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr A Lane

Curriculum Team Leader for Physical Education