The school uniform is based upon smart, practical and reasonably priced clothing. All items must be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
A purple school blazer with Aldersley High School badge is a must for every pupil. A white shirt with collar and sleeves in a plain style, buttoned to the collar or an open revere neck blouse. A school tie for all students.
- Black trousers or a tartan knee length skirt.
- Black belts – plain with a plain buckle.
- Black leather school shoes – plain with low heel only.
- Black turban – for Sikh students only.
- Purple/Black headscarf – for Muslim students only.
- PLAIN black shoes – NO BOOTS.
A coat, raincoat or anorak – outdoor coats are not to be worn inside school. (hooded sweat tops are not acceptable). A school bag is required to carry equipment, planner and other essential school belongings for learning.
Students must wear their ID badge and lanyard at all times. Year 7 students will be issued with their lanyard and ID badge in the new term.
All jewellery (earrings, nose piercings, watches etc.) need to be removed for PE on Health & Safety grounds as this is one thing that we have battles with at the start of PE lessons and all hair needs to be tied up.
- Black Aldersley polo shirt with short sleeves.
- Long sleeved shirt with Aldersley Logo.
- Plain black shorts or plain black tracksuits bottoms with Aldersley logo.
- Plain black football socks.
- A mouth guard for rugby and hockey.
- Shin Pads
- Football boots for winter activities on the grass.
- Black hooded top with Aldersley Logo.
- All students must wear the purple school blazer with Aldersley High School badge.
- All students must wear a white shirt with collar and sleeves in a plain style and buttoned to the collar.
- A school tie as well as their school ID badge and lanyard must be worn by all students.
- Plain black trousers. Skinny trousers, jeans and leggings or lycra material are NOT permitted.
- Tartan knee length skirt. Students in year 11 can wear a plain black knee length skirt (not tight fitting or lyrca).
- Black leather school shoes plain with low heel only. Where these are not available students may be required to wear shoes provided by the school.
- Hoodies, sweatshirts and coats, caps, hats, scarves or gloves are not to be worn inside the school building.
- There is an optional Aldersley jumper that can now be worn underneath the school blazer. This cannot be worn instead of a blazer and can only be worn during Autumn Term and the Spring Term. This can be purchased from Trutex.
- Jewellery is not part of the school uniform. A 5mm earing is acceptable in each ear. Facial piercings are not permitted and nose studs are discouraged. If parents/carers wish for their child to have a nose piercing, then it must be plain silver or gold and smaller than 5mm in diameter.
- Hair must be of a natural colour and should not feature tramlines, patterns or large hair adornments. Hairbands and head scarfs should be black or purple.
- Nails should be less than 5mm in length from the tip of the finger.
- Make up should be kept to a minimum and students should not wear false eyelashes or eyelash extensions.
- No patterns or lines should be visible in eyebrows. If these are seen students or parents must fill them in with an appropriate eyebrow pencil
Nose studs/tongue studs/facial piercings or visible tattoos are not permitted.
All school uniform purchases are now handled by Trutex Wolverhampton, you can visit them at their store which is located at
CRESTED SCHOOLWEAR HAVE MOVED: NEW ADDRESS BELOW
Units 26/27 Wulfrun Shopping Centre
Telephone 01902 593030
or uniform can be ordered through their website below
Price List 2020
Tie – £6.49
Blazer – £28.99 – £32.99
Tartan Skirt – £18.99 – £24.99
Blouse/Shirt- £13.99 – £16.99
Trousers – £16.99 – £19.99
Boys Polo Shirt – £12.99 – £15.50
Girls Polo Shirt – £12.99 – £15.50
Rugby Shirt – £18.99 – £20.99
Shorts – £6.99- £8.25
Hooded Top – £16.99
Skort – £13.99 – £15.49
Trackpants – £16.99 – £18.99
Sport Socks – £4.99 – £5.99