We are expanding!
Come and join our highly successful team #TeamAmethyst
Due to the success of our Academies we have been asked to increase our student numbers and therefore we have a number of exciting vacancies.
Why choose Amethyst Academies Trust?
Firstly, because our children are amazing! Last year Aldersley achieved a Progress 8 score of 0.82 which is well above average and puts us in the top 2 schools in the Black Country. We passionately believe in our Knowledge-rich curriculum and pre-planned curriculum lessons has reduced teacher planning time. Over many years we have proven that feedback is important to students but through adapting teaching and not arduous marking, hence we do not mark.
All of our staff have a coach that works with them throughout the year which negates formal lesson observations and onerous quality assurance and ensures that they have the CPD that they need for career progression.
All employees of Aldersley High School are required to understand and contribute to the school’s Objectives and Core Values.
The Amethyst Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We are seeking candidates with:
- An understanding of, and an alignment with, our Trust’s vision
- High standards of professionalism
- Drive, ambition, vision and resilience
- A commitment to, and a proven track record of, achieving high standards for students
- The ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team.
- A supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
In light of school closures due to Covid-19, if you would like an informal conversation or video call, then please email Hannah Creamer on HCreamer@aatrust.co.uk who will organise a time to talk to a member of the Senior Leadership Team ahead of the application deadline.”
Current Opportunities at Aldersley High School
SEN Teaching Assistant
Amethyst Academies Trust are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant.
The TA will:
- Work with class teachers to raise the learning and attainment of pupils
- Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion
- Give support to pupils, individually or in groups, so they can access the curriculum, take part in learning and experience a sense of achievement
Job Title – SEN Teaching Assistant
Hours 37 hours per week (Monday – Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm)
Grade / Salary NJC Scale 3 Point 14 £19,312 Pro Rata
Location Aldersley High School, Barnhurst Lane, Codsall, WV8 1RT
Contract Type Permanent, term time only
Closing Date Tuesday 20th October 2020 with Interview W/C 2nd November 2020
This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Academy’s continued success and the life chances of the young people we serve.
Please contact PA to the Executive Principal Hannah Creamer for more information and to apply for the post.
F.A.O Miss H. Creamer
PA to Headteacher
Aldersley High School
Or Email to
Candidacy Privacy Notice
Amethyst Trust Vacancies Mailing List
If you’d like us to keep in touch with you when new opportunities arise within the trust click on the link to our mailing list and when vacancies are available we will contact you.