We are expanding!
Due to the success of our Academy we have been asked to increase our student numbers and therefore we have a number of exciting vacancies.
Why choose Aldersley High School?
Firstly, because our children are amazing! Last year they achieved a Progress 8 score of +0.82 which is well above average and puts us in the top 2 schools in the Black Country and the top 2% in the country. We passionately believe in our Knowledge-rich curriculum and pre-planned curriculum lessons have reduced teacher planning time. Over many years we have proven that feedback is important to students but through adapting teaching and not arduous marking, hence we do not mark.
All of our staff have a coach that works with them throughout the year which negates formal lesson observations and onerous quality assurance and ensures that they have the CPD that they need for career progression.
Our conduct system is centrally managed and with a team of highly qualified non-teaching pastoral staff.
Graduates are welcome to apply and join our two year graduate training programme, or through a PGCE or Teach First route.
Come and visit our school at any time and take a look around our new Amethyst Sixth Form building which opened in September 2019.
In light of school closures due to Covid-19, if you would like an informal conversation or video call, then please email Hannah Creamer on HCreamer@aatrust.co.uk who will organise a time to talk to a member of the Senior Leadership Team ahead of the application deadline.”
Current Opportunities at Aldersley High School
Aldersley High School Teacher of Maths
Amethyst Academies Trust are looking to hire a Teacher of Mathematics to join our team.
The postholder will aim to be an effective teacher who will:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area or areas, as appropriate.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Subject Tutor and Form Tutor.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- Share and support the School responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
School: Aldersley High School
Start: January 2021
Role: Teacher of Mathematics
Closing Date: Monday 12th October 2020
Interview Date: w/c 19th October 2020
Applications to be sent to :
F.A.O Miss H. Creamer
PA to Headteacher
Aldersley High School
Or Email to
Candidacy Privacy Notice
Amethyst Trust Vacancies Mailing List
If you’d like us to keep in touch with you when new opportunities arise within the trust click on the link to our mailing list and when vacancies are available we will contact you.