We are expanding!
Come and join our highly successful team #TeamAmethyst
Due to the success of our Academies we have been asked to increase our student numbers and therefore we have a number of exciting vacancies.
Why choose Amethyst Academies Trust?
Firstly, because our children are amazing! Last year Aldersley achieved a Progress 8 score of 0.83 which is well above average and puts us in the top 2 schools in the Black Country. We passionately believe in our Knowledge-rich curriculum and pre-planned curriculum lessons has reduced teacher planning time. Over many years we have proven that feedback is important to students but through adapting teaching and not arduous marking, hence we do not mark.
All of our staff have a coach that works with them throughout the year which negates formal lesson observations and onerous quality assurance and ensures that they have the CPD that they need for career progression.
All employees of Aldersley High School are required to understand and contribute to the school’s Objectives and Core Values.
The Amethyst Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We are seeking candidates with:
- An understanding of, and an alignment with, our Trust’s vision
- High standards of professionalism
- Drive, ambition, vision and resilience
- A commitment to, and a proven track record of, achieving high standards for students
- The ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team.
- A supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
In light of school closures due to Covid-19, if you would like an informal conversation or video call, then please email Hannah Creamer on HCreamer@aatrust.co.uk who will organise a time to talk to a member of the Senior Leadership Team ahead of the application deadline.”
I love working in the MFL department at Aldersley. The knowledge rich curriculum and collaborative working ensures our work load is manageable and students make excellent progress. The majority of our students study French or Spanish which means languages are integral to the curriculum. Personally I started as an NQT and have been offered so many opportunities and currently I’m Deputy Head.
Come and join our amazing team’
Current Opportunities at Aldersley High School
Transport Co-ordinator and Supervisor
Hours 25 Hours Term Time Plus Week. Overtime: Possibility of earning additional salary through overtime
Grade / Salary Scale 4 Fixed Point 20 (Full Time £20903 Pro Rata £12324) Hourly Rate: £10.83
Contract Type Fixed Term 12 months then permanent contract following successful probationary period.
Closing Date 10am on Friday 4th June 2021
Amethyst Academies Trust is currently looking for a Transport Co-ordinator and Supervisor to manage its fleet of 7 minibuses and drivers to ensure Aldersley High School and Moreton School Student Transport Service operates smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis. The post will be responsible for all vehicle health and safety requirements, production of weekly driver schedules and be part of the driving team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual as we have a high demand for the minibus service we currently offer. Our commitments to our students extend to after school activities, trips and transporting students across the Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who is available
- Is available 7.00am-9.00am & 3.00pm-6:00pm, Monday – Friday (inclusive) term time only. Times of the day are flexible depending on AM/PM driving schedules.
- Is available for ad-hoc activities, such as pupil sports fixtures, trips, and taking vehicles to garages for repair or general service/MOTs
- The closing date for applications: 10am on Friday 4th June 2021
- Shortlisting: Monday 7th June 2021
- Interview Dates: Thursday 10th June 2021
- Induction Day: Monday 5th July 2021
Start Date Wednesday 1st September 2021
As part of our responsibility to safeguard children, the role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check which will be requested prior to appointment.
Please complete the non-teaching application form and return to PA to the Executive Principal Hannah Creamer: email@example.com to apply for the post.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Academy’s continued success and the life chances of the young people we serve.
Please contact PA to the Executive Principal Hannah Creamer for more information and to apply for the post.
F.A.O Miss H. Creamer
PA to Headteacher
Aldersley High School
Or Email to
Candidacy Privacy Notice
Amethyst Trust Vacancies Mailing List
If you’d like us to keep in touch with you when new opportunities arise within the trust click on the link to our mailing list and when vacancies are available we will contact you.